Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Little mama

This is a video of my little girl in action as a true little girl. If only I could make you ignore my voice. Oh well.



So this world of online journaling (sometimes that makes me feel better about it) keeps amazing me with how it connects people. Genny, my first roomate at BYU in Provo, just found me through google, which sent her to my brother-in-law, Joe's Spanish Phrase of the Day, where she found my link and emailed me through my blog (she's now on my link list). The world really does just get smaller and smaller! When we lived together we were two silly girls sharing a bunk bed at King Henry and now she now has two beautiful little children and a husband in med school. I just love that through this convenient way of keeping in touch, we can actually hear the happy endings we missed out on, of our old friends.

So yesterday I did a new class at my gym called body pump. Anybody done it? Apparently it's big in other cities... at least they keep marketing it like it is. So it kicked my butt. I can tell it's going to get harder and harder to walk as the day goes on. I guess that's a good thing? The infliction of horrible pain for the possibility of a harder body later... hmmmm....No I really am a believer in exercise. If only the results were guaranteed regardless of how many frozen brownies you eat.

(Yes that's my new favorite treat.)

11 comments:

S.A.S. said...

How cute is THAT?! I was panicked that originally the video wasn't pulling up, but then the stroller started moving and all was right with the world. Amazing how they know at such a young age to nurture and coddle something smaller than them. Sophia, besides looking like she's well on her way to being as good of a mommy as hers, looks adorable! Love the little hoodie/polo action!
I need to try body pump. One - my body needs pumping, two - they just started a class at my gym I think. Thanks for inspiring me.

Michelle said...

okay so NO kidding, I was just finishing up on a frozen brownie when I read your blog. we're friends! ;)
I'm jealous of your video..I've been trying to post some of my own for a few days now...but neither google nor youtube wants to accept what I think is my blogger user name and password. sigh. so I'll just have to enjoy yours instead.

Missy said...

It's so weird to see her walking. I can't imagine Avery doing that. They're just so little!
I loved the video. Post more. She's a doll. And your voice is beautiful Miss Lillie B.
Body Pump? I don't usually do the classes at the gym. Maybe I should. Sounds like a good one.

Lindsay Griffeth said...

Oh, the gym. A place I haven't been to in YEARS, even though I still pay for the membership. :)

I have to say that when Wes and I were at your house and you shared your frozen brownies with us...you got us addicted to the best treat in the world. We absolutely love them. I might have to make a batch tonight....

Missy said...

What is the brand of the frozen brownies? OR do you make them yourself?

Lillie said...

Miss-- you just freeze your favorite brownies. I have a favorite recipe if you don't have a favorite-- but you can't really go wrong. Brownies,chocolate chips, chewy -- cold--- yumm

Missy said...

Do you let it thaw before you eat it? Yes, can you send it or post it on your blog? Better yet, the recipe blog?

Lillie said...

Missy-- you just eat them frozen, but I kind of have a love for frozen treats. I was thrilled to hear that Michelle and Lindsey both shared my love. It's the firm chocolate chips I think. I would LOVE to post it on the recipe blog-- tell me how do get in. (The secret password...)

S.A.S. said...

love the recipe exchange and that you're still loving frozen snacks (i think it was you that made me love the word snack). i remember the late-night ice cream attacks.. those were the days. oh, and i forgot to say that my other favorite part of watching your videos IS your voice. makes me feel close...

Taylor said...

as cute as sophia is, i'm so glad we have boys!!! :o)

Taylor said...

brooke says what i left was rude, but i just love my little boy (and fred #2 whose coming soon). Brooke wants me to assure you that she thought it was cute. not that i didn't...