Friday, January 05, 2007

Ear infections- yuck!

With so many fun filled days with all of her cousins, Sophia has seemed to be suffering from a never-ending cold. Her sleep was getting worse and worse and she's been so cranky lately so today I took her to the pediatrician.... sure enough, double ear infection. I feel awful. I was getting a little frustrated with the cranky pants and now I find out she's probably been miserable the last few days. Not to mention she had to fly with two ear infections-- what a trooper. I'm a little afraid of antibiotics so this should be fun.

These are pictures of Sophia in Phoenix at a park where they had a little train. She loved to walk along the tracks. We're training her to follow the straight and narrow. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm first! The pictures are great. Joseph is doing pretty well, not really showing signs of his double-ear infection. I'll be putting pictures on the websites while I am watching the Championship Game tomorrow night.

Go Gators!

s.a.s. said...

Poor little Soph! Flying always turns my colds into ear infections, and I seriously prayed that this time it wouldn't. So sorry to hear she's sick, but luckily antibiotics (which are the BEST) will take care of it in a jiff! Miss you SO much, it's like going to Hawaii and then coming home to snow to see you and then not. Let's talk soon!

Missy said...

Ear infections are the worst. I just blogged about Devin's back in 2004. I hope she is doing better! Let us know. Avery hasn't had one yet and I'm hoping her current cold doesn't escalate into one. Poor Soph. I was beginning to think that you had a perfect sleeping baby b/c you've never mentioned sleep problems before. You always just say that she has slept well since day one. Did teething make her get up at night or did she just pop teeth out? I'm not a huge fan of antibiotics, but Devin is pro so it should be interesting around here! Enough about me...I really do hope Soph feels better. I can't even imagine. And being the parent, you want to do anything for them to feel better.

Can we do three-way because I'm feeling leftout since I wasn't in Utah over Christmas break too.