Sunday, January 07, 2007

I Love Sundays

So Sophia is doing SO much better. She started her antibiotics on Friday (I'm sooo glad we went to the pediatrician pre-weekend) and by Saturday afternoon we had our little smiling, laughing (dramatically with the head tilted back and everything-- this is her new thing) girl back. Last night was the first night in what feels like a couple of weeks that she hasn't woken up at SOME point in the night. She was finally back to normal, even a little better, sleeping from 6:30pm to 7:30am and waking up happy. We were ALL happy.

We had stake conference, naps, family time outside on our new patio furniture on a perfect Sunday evening, AND chocolate chip cookies, the normal ones, not the whole wheat oatmeal ones, Ross' choice. Today was a good day.



This isn't our new patio furniture or anything, just a picture with my sweet husband because I liked it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lillie!! This is michelle used to be stone, now ross! Can I be called a long lost friend? Even if it's only been 6 years or so since our hawaii adventures? Anyway, I was delighted to find your blog this weekend, as I have beeb wanting to get back in touch with you, you lovely thing! Your life is beautiful, as it always has been! I'm hopeful to get some of that lillie-lovin again. :) email me quick! rossmer@juno.com :) also I started a blog so you (and other people, don't worry, I'm not so crazy) can see me too...it's mbzross.blogspot.com. the z is for zane, my 2-year old buddy. your sophia is a beauty! oh, I can hardly wait to get back in touch. thank you thank you for bringing sunshine to my day! hope to talk to you soon. :)

Anonymous said...

I just want to leave a comment because this is something I have never done before. I am inspired by all of your comments, however random and mindless some of them might be becasue I feel like I am a person who never actually takes the five seconds to make a comment. It is not like I have other busy important things I am doing, because lillie knows that I certainly don't, but becasue hitting the comment button is somehow intimidating, its a commitment, like then I have to think of something to say...kind of like writing in a journal is intimidating to me. Anyway, great blog lillie, I read and looked over the entire thing. John and I feel so blessed to be your friends, and to live in the same blasted desert.