Friday, January 26, 2007

Every Day Tee

So when I get something new that I like, I wear it almost every day until I'm over it. It's kind of a problem of mine. So if we're getting together with the same people twice in a row, I'm totally at a loss for what to wear. My newest every day shirt is nothing special, it's a black henley from target with 3/4 length sleeves. Perfect for our cool, 70 something weather. I wore it the other day to do my body pump class (washed it), wore it yesterday when my friend Marnie and I made rice crispy treats (didn't wash it), and wore it today to run my errands all morning. I came home AFTER running errands all morning and found a large chunk of rice crispy treat lodged in the middle of my back.

Thank goodness I had a child in tow... (obvious excuse for being disheveled at all times.)

Sophia just woke up from her one, two hour nap. The last couple of days have been working out all right with about an 11:30 nap. Today's didn't start until 2 because my errands screwed her up. But two hours is pretty good. I'll take it.

4 comments:

Genny said...

This made me laugh out loud! First, I do the same thing with clothes (see the 7 jeans I've been wearing for days...), and second--I do the same thing with blaming my kids. I love having an excuse to be smeared, sticky, and bedraggled at all times!

Missy said...

I LOVE this post! I'm the same way. Glad to know I'm not the only one.
Black henley from Target. I'll have to go there. Can you please post more of your fashion do's and don'ts?

Lauren said...

I love this post, too! I think I'll have to go buy that cute black 3/4 sleeve henley at Target, too! Please more fashion tips! I am like Genny. I wear the same jeans for a few days, then I wash them. I do blame Gracee too when I have stuff all over my clothes.

Lindsay Griffeth said...

I too, am glad I'm not the only one. I've worn the shirt I have on over and over....which reminds me that I need to order one in another color! It's the heathered tee from Shade so it's nice and long and comfortable.