Monday, June 21, 2010

Hello Monday

Surfed my morning blogs and saved this sweet little image from this blog, full of lovely things. Would it be weird to decorate my house with cupcakes. They just make me happy. I don't even really love cupcakes (besides a red velvet with cream cheese frosting), but I wouldn't mind a display case in my kitchen with lots of symmetrical rows of them for staring at. Little pieces of art...

Speaking of art. I ordered this print. I've been eyeing it for far too long… so now I wonder if it's old news…. but I'm excited for it's pop of pink.

I'm growing out my hair, I think. Do you think that with some good prenatals, I could look like her soon? Hah. I'll be dreaming….


Another week…. this one came on quickly. I'm not sure I'm ready.

Hope everyone had a happy Father's Day--- we celebrated the heck out of this daddy, got to call and celebrate this daddy, and this daddy…. and desperately missed this daddy. It was a little bittersweet. But all in all, a happy Father's Day.

2 comments:

Jeanette said...

I really liked the last little blurp about the dads in your life, I followed the links and I loved the pictures...I might use that some time:)

Michelle said...

hey super lady. I'm back form vacation, feeling a tad like I got hit by a bus, and now I find out that I've chopped my hair off right in time for you to decide it's the season to grow things out?! I'll never be hip. :) at least I have you to swoon over.

swoon.