Thursday, March 01, 2007

Hooray Lacy!

She started a blog. She's finally part of the club. I wish I could take credit, but it was probably her husband, Joe who has kept his blog, Spanish Phrase of the Day, for at least a couple of years (right Joe?) who really convinced her to start one of her own (and maybe Becky starting one... Missy and Sarah we almost had her.) I mostly just want a way to see my PRECIOUS nephew more often since Lacy is, as her blog illustrates, "exiled in Florida." Her first post has three of the cutest videos of this little Joseph III. He is his father's son: A performer, so vocal, so funny. Check it out.

3 comments:

Lindsay Griffeth said...

What an adorable little boy! I love the title...exiled in Florida with the number of miles she is away from home! That's defintiely what I will do if Wes takes me to Georgia!

The Marriotts said...

Yea, Lacy!! I am so excited you started a blog! It will be fun to see what's going on in your life, too! Happy (late) Birthday!! Your little Joseph is absolutely adorable!!

Laci said...

Can't wait to keep up with Lacy's life too!