Monday, October 18, 2010

Even Mila is feeling it

It's supposed to be 82 today. A wonderfully WELCOME temp after all of these triple digit FALL days.

Mila came downstairs this morning dressed like this. And I couldn't blame her... I feel the same. Anxious to wear something seasonal... but it IS still 82--- and that's a COOL day. So you've got to compensate somewhere. I usually opt for a cardigan with short sleeves rather than long. But if I had a booty like hers....

well I guess we'll never know...

4 comments:

Lindsay Griffeth said...

we are READY, too.

It was 68 as I was driving this morning. It was LOVELY. I'm sure we'll get to the 80's today, too. But it sure better than the HEAT we felt over the weekend.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! I wore the same thing this morning! :)

Sarie said...

Mila is rad. It's so so obvious.

Gladys said...

You are too funny! I love the pics.