-Trying to remember how to run to see if I could physically (literally) survive the Napa Valley Ragnar.
- Shimmying around the house because my muscles are too sore for anything else.
- Cooking for dinner group. This week I did this Thai Chicken Salad.
- Getting shots for Mila and Finn. They were both champs.
- Eating 8 dollar yogurts from yogurt island. Not because yogurt island is expensive, but because I have a disease and I CANNOT control myself at a u-serve yogurt joint and I ALWAYS get the largest in the group. Even when I tell myself the whole way there that I WILL NOT.
- Hearing Ross wander around the house watching cross-fit clips on his iphone. He is obsessed... I'm convinced it's a cult. Just kidding... it sounds pretty amazing.
- Hanging tons of frames on the girls' wall to create a big gallery wall... now wondering if I need to simplify to a few identical in a row instead...
- Video taping Mila sing Justin Beiber. I think I might have to blog it-- it's dang cute.
Clearly all real check-list items that take lots of time. It's no wonder I've had the same stack of laundry on my dining table for like 5 days.