Saturday, May 14, 2011

A Couch

I love almost everything about my new(ish) sectional from sofacraft. Almost. I love the color, custom length, fabric, washability (it must be a word because there's no squiggly line under it), the texture. The one drawback we never saw coming is that it feels shallow. Like the cushions behind are pushing you off a little. Ross often throws his on the floor so he can lean farther back. I nurse Finn in the same spot every time.... right in a crack so I can sink back a little more and pull my feet up. Pretty sure there's going to be a nice big dip there eventually.

Anyway... this extra deep couch looks so dreamy to me. So perfect for curling up and reading a good book. Or watching the Bachelor. I'm not going to say which I'm more likely to do personally....

3 comments:

Jenny D said...

I agree...that' a really beautiful couch!

S.A.S. said...

Lillie - I need you to come decorate my house. Literally. Can you come? Please. The walls are bare and I'm paralyzed. How about you tell me your top shopping sites for:
Rugs
Chairs
Window treatments
Wall stuff

Sigh, and start with the least expensive first. I'm sure if I backtracked on your blog far enough I could find some of these recs...

Unknown said...

Where did you get this couch, love it and looking for this exact thing. thanks