2. This was my favorite nursery... until I saw number 4. I was THIS close to painting my crib yellow. (if you could see how close my fingers are as I say that, you would know that I wasn't that close, it takes me a LONG time to get a project done. I'm not that ambitious. All of those rungs? (is that the right word??) Maybe for the next babe.
3. One of the many images I saved that made me want my zebra ottoman... makes me think I might want to use it in my living room instead. A bit nicer than my 89 dollar Walmart one. Unfortunately I can tell.
4. Uhhh.... makes me want a baby NOW. This would be my heaven if I slept in a crib.
5. I have a tall black mirror that I'm not loving lately.... I thought it was foolish to think I could paint it white-- since it's too simple a solution and I do it too often.... until I saw this photo. Mine doesn't have that lovely detail. But still.... I'm THIS close. ;)
6. Also in my heaven, (at least this month) everything upholstered would have tufts. I love tufts. I could eat them. So much texture and pattern and yet none at all....?? Did that make sense?
I wish I was organized enough to remember where I stole these images from. Sorry design bloggers--- but I check you often, if it's any consolation. Thank you for your eye candy-- and for giving me an insatiable desire to decorate my house. My husband thanks you too. Not.
Yup, I still say NOT. And Sike.