Monday, April 19, 2010

Brooke's going to be on GLEE!




TOMORROW!
My sister-in-law, Brooke is a dancer and (even after having two kids) dances for a company that does stilt dancing. We've watched her perform once in LA several years ago and it was amazing. Part of the team was on America's Got Talent, the first season---- and now they were hired to perform on Glee! I think they play a competing cheer squad, which means that Brooke, 32-year-old-hot-mama-of-two plays a 17-year-old.

NICE, Brooke.

Oh.... and in case you don't know Brooke, here she is. We did some head shots at Christmas time for this very audition. Not taking any credit or anything.... I'm just saying.....


So WATCH. It's the one with Madonna. And if you're wondering what the heck stilt-dancing is, watch. She has no idea if, or how much she'll be on after it's been edited and everything. But on this clip, she's front and left, on stilts... the one with the long pony tail. So cross your fingers!

And watch.

1 comment:

Mary:) said...

Yay I will so look out for her! I love watching glee! its my favorite.

-Mary :)