Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Our Mila

PS DSC_0062
PS DSC_0087_edited-1


She's 14 months next week and I want to say she's finally officially walking! But I don't know if I can. She still prefers to crawl since she can get there faster, falls a lot when she does walk, and takes big steps with one foot and little ones with the other so she sort of walks in circles, but she's almost there! Can get from one side of the room to the other and looks SOO cute doing it, clapping for herself after every couple of steps... which results in the falling.... you get it.

9 comments:

Jennifer said...

My first thought when Santa brought me a new computer with an enormous screen was, "Won't the pictures on Lillie's blog look fantastic on this computer?!" I love your BIG pictures...and Mila... what a doll baby! By the way, loved your last post. I really thought I was the only one that had those kind of experiences.

madi said...

When I was babysitting she was walking all over!

Christin said...

My girls are 13 months and have NO DESIRE whatsoever to walk. Kate is sort of dabbling in the idea but Lizzie won't have any of it. It's frustrating because their clothes are constantly filthy from crawling all over. UGHHHH.

Christin

Sarie said...

She's so pretty. So so pretty. And great photos, as usual.

Lindsay Griffeth said...

I LOVE it when kiddos start walking! She's too cute.

S.A.S. said...

WALKING? The baby girl is walking?! Oh my. This is huge. I still think of her as riding around in your tummy while we strolled the city streets. She's precious.

Rebecca Smylie said...

But Ross does hvae great eye symmetry. It was one of the funniest comments I've ever read. I love those pictures. Please come take some of Adelaide. And when do these two get to be roommates?

Maka said...

I love your style of photography. Great photos of your little girls. Sorry for the random comment, but I'm a friend of Ben and Marie. I really think you have a great eye and I think your little girls make great subjects for you to photograph.

Ambyr said...

She's gorgeous Lillie! I think she looks like your mom...