Thursday, September 02, 2010

5 years ago today


I had to seriously swallow my pride with most of the scenes of myself in this....YIKES!!! And my decorating. But memories are memories, and I LOVE recorded memories. Magic.

Ross put this together when I was out of town a while back and he was experimenting with imovie. My girls could watch it every day... It's 5 minutes of newborn Sophia. 5 minutes is long if it's something you're not into.... not for the casual onlooker.

But you might want to watch it just to see my double chin.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOD!! It's soooo beautiful!

Amanda - Brazil.

Sarie said...

Um, awesome. Beautiful. Etc.

I love the Dashboard Confessional touch. Very nice, Ross.

Lillie, these are our most precious moments, aren't they? Moms can forget so many things along the way, but we never forget the births.

HMB said...

Haven't seen something so beautiful in a while....

alliehoopes said...

you people are adorable

Ambyr said...

I loved watching this! You have totally inspired me to get my video together! And I love the music too. Good taste ;)