- I'm starting working on my second blurb book. Yikes. Not a fun project... it could be easy if you don't care that all of your photos are made into thumbnails and their not lined up with your text and you don't care for fonts and you're not filling the maximum 460 pages or so. But none of that applies to me. So it's a pain. Has anyone tried the new and more expensive, thicker paper? Is it worth the money?
- Finally cleaned up Christmas--- I'm not sure what feels better, when you first put it up, or when you take it done. I can breeeeeeeeathe.
- Been eating really clean since Monday, and working out extra hard (was seriously feeling the effects (affects or effects? always struggle with that one) of Christmas eating). Then I got on the scale today to find I've gained 3 pounds. I think I may have shoved a few goldfish in my mouth in the car after that to get back.... at.... oh I don't know I was mad.
- SARAH HAD HER BABY! My dearest friend from College-- a little girl named Julia-- I just hate that she's across country and that I don't know when I'll meet her in person.
- I desperately want to learn how to use the video on my camera... oooh.... which reminds me that I need to blog my goals. Only because that's the only way I might make myself "write" my goals in any form. Dangit--- that's what I should be killing my computer time on right now. Not this nonsense.
- I'm missing hearing Sophia say "this is the best Christmas EVER," which she said a couple of times a day for the last 2 weeks. Luckily she still says, with the same dramatic Disney intonation, "you're the best mom EVER". She's such a doll right now.
- That's all I got. Sheesh-- I just yawned, myself. Activity Day Girls are coming over in 40 minutes, perhaps I should shower for the day.
what is wrong with me?