Thursday, December 28, 2006

Merry Christmas!


So it's been a fun filled week of Christmas celebrations in San Diego. We had a big family get together with ALL of Sophia's cousins on my side on Saturday night and another one the next day at my sister Melisa's in Encinitas. Here, little Joseph is pushing Sophia on their cousin Heath's bike... I need to get her something like this, she LOVED it and did NOT want to get off.










Here I am with my two sweet sisters. Melisa is my oldest sister on the left. She has a super cute little 3 year old boy named Heath and a beautiful house in Encinitas where we all got together. Lacy, on the right is five months pregnant now... and having a girl!!! Joseph is 17 months old now so they'll be like 21 months apart... AHHH! This is a really random blog but I had a minute while Sophia was sleeping so I thought I would do a little update.

We spent Christmas morning with Lacy, Joe, Joseph, and my parents at my parents house in Bonita. It was a perfect morning full of family, unwrapping gifts, sausage rolls, eggs, sweet Christmas music, and happy children.

Sophia opened her new Tickle me Elmo doll and loved it. She would stare at it kind of suspiciously and then go crazy laughing and trying to give him loves..... or wrestle him...I'm not really sure. But I'm pretty sure she liked it.

Now we're off tomorrow to Utah to spend New Year's with Ross' family. I'm so excited to let Sophia play in the snow since for all intents and purposes it will be her first time. I feel so lucky that we get to spend time with both families over this holiday season and that Sophia will get to play with ALL of her thirteen cousins... and I'm pretty excited that I'm going to get to eat at Cafe Rio.


No comments: