Friday, January 27, 2012

If a tree fell in the forest and no one instagrammed it, did it really fall?

Proof that we've done stuff the last few weeks.

- Hanging in our jammies 'till 2 on saturdays.
- A before of my kitchen (still haven't blogged the official after because the white is looking blue-- don't get me started-- I give up. I just give. up)
-A lunch date with Mila and Finn
-A movie date, just Mila and me
-A trip to the oasis with dad
- Ross turning 34
-The girls asleep in our bed when we come up at midnight... their new thing.
-The Diva Dash! A fun little 5k with some obstacles and RAIN! in San Diego I did last weekend with a bunch of girlfriends. So fun. Made a weekend of it.
- Rain back home and Sophia enjoying it-- or-- eating it?
-Finn after bath--
-And his little nursing feet-- I feel like it's gonna end soon. So sad.
- Mila after saying "my hands are tired of moving."

And that makes me feel all caught up.

(ps. I usually do these collages in photoshop where you have lots more control and can make it a little cuter. But I was in a hurry and so did this one in picasa and just remembered how quick and easy it is to make a collage there. I've had a few collage questions, there's your easiest option!)

5 comments:

Meet the Harkers said...

Hey. You guys are too cute and I can't wait to see the after of the kitchen. I have tried making an instagram collage in picasa (see this blog post http://meettheharkers.blogspot.com/2012/01/lets-play-catch-up.html and it's the third collage down) and I couldn't get it to turn out like yours. I can't seem to figure out how the make them straight. Probably a super easy fix... haha. Can you email me and tell me how you do it when you have a chance?

haili hunter said...

love this!

Fried Pink Tomato said...

Such sweet photos! How did you put the instagram photos in a grid like that? That is a nice way to recap the week! :)

kevin21 said...

Cheap Tory Burch Shoes

Tory Burch Discount Shoes

Tory Burch

Discount Tory Burch Shoes

Tory Burch Reva Flats Sale

kevin said...

Canada Goose Victoria

Canada Goose Camp Down

Discount Canada Goose Victoria

Kensington Canadian Goose

Canada Goose Montebello

Canada Goose Victoria Jacket For Women<