Saturday, February 12, 2011

Finn at 6 weeks


Sweet Baby Finn,

Your neck is getting strong. You're a good burper. Everyone is saying you look like Mila and some still say your hair's red. Your baby bumps (acne's such a harsh word isn't it?) are fading a bit and I finally realized you should be in your 3 month clothes as you were busting at the seams in your 0-3. Whoops.

Still waking up the once to eat at night, but that hungry-cry seems to be getting more and more piercing. Maybe you're ready for your own room. :) ? It feels like you're ALMOST smiling--- and I can't wait for that proof that this place isn't seeming so bad to you so far. Pretty sure you're a happy guy though. You eat, you lay and grunt and burp and spit up for a while, and then we swaddle you up and you sleep. You repeat this cycle all day long--- and it suits you. I wouldn't mind napping and eating all day either. Maybe you'll take after me.

much love-
mama

7 comments:

Lindsay Griffeth said...

up once a night? good job, Finn. My almost 1-year old does that, too. :)

What a handsome boy.

Anonymous said...

Lillie, he's gorgeous! It almost (ALMOST) makes me pine for another. :)

Unknown said...

I love that whale sleeper!! And I can't believe it's been 6 weeks!

Tiffany said...

um,could your kids be any more gorgeous? love you guys.

Rachelle said...

He really does look a lot like Mila! Sooo sweet a cudly!

Darci White said...

What a cutie - and yes, that schedule sounds absolutely lovely, doesn't it?!

bailey d. said...

SUCH a CUTIE! Love him...