Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Baby Lincoln


I know I need to break up all these pictures with some writing. But once I'm done taking pictures... I'm dying to sort through and spice them up.... and once I'm done spicing them up, I'm itching to get them up on a blog so I can have that "viola" feeling. And once I've done all that and got my "viola" feeling, I don't have any time or energy to write. So there you have it.

I had another ANGEL 6-month-old this morning. His mom entertained my hat obsession (I have no cute boy hats yet) and brought two of her own and let me do one owl hat and one girl hat if I promised to convert it to b&w. (Don't let Chris read this, Kym--- lest he discover our big secret :)).

This photography thing is way too fun.

5 comments:

Sarie said...

Beautiful Lill. Great combination and great variation.
!!

Sarie said...

Ok that comment just sounded weird. I meant to say, great job, as always. Love your colors.

Kym said...

Lillie!!! I "heart" you!!! :) They are all so fantastic. I'm ready to book my next session!! It was such a fun morning and clearly Lincoln was in love with you, too. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!!

Kym said...

Okay, I can't stop looking at them! So I have more to say. I love the one you picked for the big one in your collage...we kinda have the same open mouthed smile. I LOVE his rocker shirt! I LOVE your background with the "crazy" print. I love the beanies. (I'll have to make you more!) I love him eating his toes. I love the one on the futon where his mouth is hidden & you can only see his eyes. I love his chubby cheeks with your fun beanie that is NOT a girly hat! :) Can you tell how pleased I am? Seriously, if anyone is questioning whether you should book a session....stop questioning and BOOK IT ALREADY!!!

Unknown said...

I seem to remember that hat belonging to one your daughters. Nice try trying to sneak one past me but I have the eyes of a hawk and the memory of an elephant. There's nothing that I cab say that you haven't already heard Lillie but these pictures are amazing. You have such an incredible eye and I can tell that Lincoln was really into you. Thank you again for all you did and the attempt to hide my son wearing a lady hat. Outstanding job!