Thursday, February 26, 2009

PLEASE comment

So I just discovered from my friend Lizzie's sister that on her computer, (and she tried two different ones) a bunch of my pictures are showing up SUPER pixelated. (Is that a word? you know what I mean.) We think the problem is when I manually change the size in my html since the LARGE in Flickr is too big but the medium is too small. I feel like I'm living in a Paula Abdul song. ... "Two steps forward I take two steps back"... every new thing I learn with photography introduces like ten more things I DON'T know. It's overwhelming.

So do me a favor will you? If you peek at my blog sometimes, or lots of times, or just today, will you just leave a quick comment saying --- "yup, super crazy pixels... I was afraid to tell you", or "I wondered if you thought that looked good, phew--- fix it!" or "nope it looks just fine on mine."

Or something all your own and straight from the heart is fine too. :)

22 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kara said...

Yes, some of them look pixelated on my computer, but I knew why.

Alyssa Griffeth said...

They always look great on my computer!

Anonymous said...

i peek in every once in a while, all the pics look great to me :)
sally :)
p.s. you take amazing photos

Lacy said...

They look great to me!

Mrs. O said...

I've only noticed on your photo blog (especially the pics in front of the red diner)

They've all looked fine in my reader.

Kristie said...

No pixels - just super gorgeous photos to me.

Ashley said...

They look awesome to me. So, I am sure there is an easier way, but what I do is make a "new" thing in photoshop. I make the size custom 6x3 (3.13 or something like that) and then I open my horizonatal picture and change the width size to 4.5 and then drag it into the "new" one I created. For my blog I pull the picture to the left hand side (becasue of my layout). So, it fills the entire post and is in the high quality. Did that just make any sense at all? I had to do it quite a few times till I got the size right. Like I said, I am SURE there is an easier way, but so far this works for me. What I have trouble with is sometimes I adjust teh picture to my computer screen settings adn I worry to other people they look too orange or whatever.

Ashley said...

Why doesn't blogger have spell check! Seriously.

D-dawg said...

They look great to me Lillie. Keep up the good work!

The rlmmmmcaress family said...

Always, always look wonderful.

alliehoopes said...

All good. Lizzie is cool.

Jennifer said...

They look perfect on my computer. Even better since I got a new computer with a huge screen :)

Danielle said...

You're going to think that Lizzie's sisters all stock you:) I LOVE your pictures. They always look SO GOOD! So pretty.

Adena and Greg said...

they look fine on mine.

Lindsay Griffeth said...

they look great on mine, too! no pixelation at all. :)

Anonymous said...

They always look great to me! Love your photos!

Julie and Kyle said...

they always look great to me!

moliver said...

Your photos are always beautiful. No pixelation here!

chloe said...

no problems here.

Hewett Gardeners said...

the pictures have always looked perfect. good work.

Erin Marriott said...

No, they're perfect. And I only wish I could figure out how to get my pictures that size!