Monday, February 16, 2009

Baby Ivy 10 1/2 weeks

ps DSC_0028
ps DSC_0021

ps DSC_0068

Remember this one? She was just days old when I saw her first at Melisa's house and took some photos. She's good and healthy now, second chin and all. You can't totally see it in these pictures but trust me. She reminds me of my girls and I love it. We got to see her and a bunch of the other cousins on Sunday for a birthday party for Papa. Doesn't she make you just a teeny bit baby hungry?

And doesn't she make you wish GAP sold that one piece in grown up sizes?

3 comments:

Julie and Kyle said...

okay, that baby is to die for!

Michelle said...

oh. my. goodness.

these are sooo fabulous. your sister is so lucky to have you and your budding talent come and visit!

and that baby IS wonderfully chubby, isn't she? especially in comparison to the newborn shots.

priceless. lovely.

Ashley said...

I have been stalkin your blog for a while. I think I found it through d-dawgs a long time ago. I LOVE your pictures. You do such a great job. Thanks for all the tips. If you ever want to stalk me you can email me, our blog is private. ashleyjswenson@gmail.com