Wednesday, February 11, 2009

The babe

ps DSC_0195 with text and bw


This little guy was my first go at the "under two week baby" thing. I thought for sure if I got one that young, they'd curl up and be all sleepy for me and my pictures would look just like the websites I stalk. ;) Not so much. Babies are HARD! Especially after taking pictures of teenage girls that do exactly what I say. :) Cohen just wouldn't listen to me. Apparantly that's a side-effect to the "under two week baby" thing. This thirty second stint on the paper gave me a couple that were close to what I wanted. I think the one above is my favorite. But since I have NOT mastered the art of being a bit more selective... and "less is more" etc.... here's a whole bunch more of this gorgeous baby boy. Meet Cohen.

cohen collage
ps DSC_0242

PS DSC_0246 VH3
PS DSC_0196
little  collage
ps DSC_0394
ps DSC_0354 colorlicious + vintage
another collage

7 comments:

Ambyr said...

Wow Lillie! Such a great job! I'm totally impressed. Will you do mine when little Gracie arrives? It's just a 7 hour drive right? ;) I especially like the one of the parents kissing and the focus on the babe's feet. I don't even like kissy pictures and that was my fave. Good going!

Rachelle said...

They really did turn out beautifully. Thanks again for doing them, not that he's mine, but especially for letting me watch. I'm sure they're going to love them! You have quite a talent, my friend!

Christin said...

Wow Lillie, the more you post the more I'm in total awe. I wish you lived closer. I need some great shots of Luke for his 5th birthday.

Christin

Kodi said...

Almost makes me want to get prego, just so you can take pics of the babe. . . almost. Gorgeous as always.

Sarie said...

My breath caught on this post. Beautiful. I am photographing a newborn on Sunday.. little nervous... since it's not my own.. I love the last shot of them kissing while holding his little body. It's my favorite. Love the collage.

Jennifer said...

OK Lillie, these are amazing!!! I really would love it if you could take some pictures of Emma... are you doing this as a business yet?

Sandy said...

Me again. All the pictures from the last few posts... gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous. Thanks for letting me stalk your blog for inspiration!