Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Both of my girls are at school

I've got two hours, I should:

Go to body pump
run to BB and beyond to find the right white quilts for the girls' room
do laundry so we have underwear
bake the cookies for mutual tonight
wash my hair? who has time for that anyway--- is all I want to know.
make some beds
return the 4 different bedspreads from target that I tried on the girls' beds
pick up the explosion of things that end up scattered about my floors by 9am
but it's just so hard to bend over.
I'm constantly remembering the Friend's episode where Rachel drops something "oops" trying to look sexy.
And it doesn't work.

oh no-- it doesn't work.

exchange Sophia's GAP skinnies to some that fit so she has more than ONE pair of jeans for SD
finish online Christmas shopping... Kirk, what do you want!?
unload my dishwasher so I don't feel behind all day
make treats for our neighbors
make treats for the teachers
make treats for myself
plan songs for caroling at mutual tonight
CLEAN
clean
clean
clean

But all I want to do is complain about it on my blog- and curl up on the couch. I'm tired.

And I'm scheduled for exactly two weeks from today... but what if--- I mean what IF I go into labor in San Diego like ON Christmas day? I'm getting nervous.

3 comments:

Rebecca Smylie said...

I'm just fixating on that part at the beginning where you wrote, "I've got two hours..."

Just kidding. Man, the inertia of pregnancy. Do I ever know it. I hope you did just curl up on the couch.

Kodi said...

TWO WEEKS!!!! So excited for you.

Hepworths said...

Lillie, I'd rather do anything than pick up things off the floor when I'm nine months pregnant. For real. I can't believe he's going to be here so so soon! Hooray! So happy for you guys.