Thursday, February 11, 2010

My Early Valentine's Present to.... Myself


Luckily I took the picture right after I got them so you can't see how many I've actually eaten in 2 days. You don't want to know. I sooo connected with Cam lastnight on Modern Family. And Ross doesn't even like dark chocolate, so I can't pretend he's doing some of the damage. But these dark chocolate truffles are heaven. Heaven in the prettiest, smoothest little heart shaped package you've ever seen.

It's 9 am. Shouldn't have blogged about them at 9 am.....

too late. must go--- name being called from secret lillie-cupboard.

p.s. Finished up the wedding I did a couple of weeks ago. Check it out over here.
Oh and one more thing--- I'm adding this on after I posted this--- LOCAL GIRLS, that camera workshop I was going to in AZ is being done in Temecula, so I postponed my enrollment for that one. It's TOMORROW night. Friday. And two more spots just opened up. Just in case anyone has enough interest to jump in last minute and drive out with me! Here's the info.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't feel too bad about eating all the chocolates...I devoured a box of dark chocolates this week. My husband came home and asked if he could have one....I felt terrible letting him know that I ate them all. (Well not too terrible - I quite enjoyed eating them all! Ha!)

BTW, don't you love Modern Family? It's such a wonderful show!

Sarie said...

Those look soooooooo good. How unfair of you.

Francis said...

I have a slight addiction to chocolates! and the ones on the pictures lookes soo good!

P.S those wedding pictures that you took look amazing!!

sheena said...

thank you for stopping by my blog.....I am LOVING yours!

You are so brave to buy yourself chocolates....I have before and learned my lesson (when they were gone in only hours.....whoops!)

mWm said...

OMG! Modern Family with the chocolates "that box had 2 layers and you and I both know it"
I laughed sooo hard!
*mostly bc I had just pulled the same move on CJ with a box of See's*

mWm said...

hey! just wanted to let you know I left you a little something on my blog!

Erika Allred said...

I got these same chocolates from my Mother-in-law today and ate the whole box in one sitting. So Delicious!!! These are officially my favorite! Happy Valentine's Day!

Alysa@atticgals.blogspot.com said...

Thanks for the idea. I purchased them for my cute neighbor Helene for her birthday on the 12th. I purchased them having not tried them myself as I'm trusting your opinion which I do think is a great one.