Friday, July 10, 2009

My First Real Wedding!


So I got to do a little shoot of this courthouse wedding a couple of months ago (hence the photo above), and that was fun. But today I head to San Diego all by myself to do my first REAL wedding.... like with a cake, and a ceremony, and dancing, and flowers, and a reception, and a harpist...the whole bit!
I'm scared out of my mind. But very excited. It's an old friend from highschool I haven't seen in ten years who found me through facebook (with a little help from my brother- thanks Ian!)... She's beautiful and I'm sure the whole day will be as such, so I just HOPE HOPE HOPE I can do it justice!
Wish me luck.

7 comments:

brooke said...

good luck...you'll be great, and I am sure it will be so fun!

Alysa@atticgals.blogspot.com said...

You are going to be fabulous. I can't wait to see!

Christin said...

Wow you're really famous aren't you. Good job and good luck with the gig. You'll do FANTASTIC. I wish I would have known you when I got married.

Christin

TnD said...

You'll be great because you really understand that it is in the details that make the great shots.

Kristie said...

Wow, good luck. I'm sure you'll do great. The thing with weddings that would totally scare me is that you only have one chance to get the shots.

moliver said...

I can't wait to see the pictures!

Laurel said...

So....how did it go? i'm sure you did great! I'm looking forward to seeing some pics...you inspire me!