Monday, July 20, 2009

drum roll....

SIGH (like the biggest deepest sigh you've ever heard.) I finished the wedding photos. Go check some out on my photo blog. Ummm.... there might be like 30 more than SHOULD be on a photo blog... but once I started I couldn't restrain and once I went through the work of posting, I couldn't delete. Even though the bright sunshine of the ceremony and the dim-lit indoor reception were clearly both SOOO challenging for me. So there you have it. You won't miss a beat of the whole night. (Except maybe the part where I was like 10 minutes late to the ceremony after getting lost between her house and the park I've been to like 3 times and missed Gina walking down the walkway. Uh huh.) Did I mention yet that this was one of the most stressful days of my life. I can't decide how much is appropriate to write over here. I don't want her to lose faith in me! But I can never help but spill all my beans. Maybe you don't check this blog Gina?? Let's hope. Because I'm pretty sure at some point I'll have time for a full recap... oh me oh my. I'm not sure weddings are for me.

But really, what an honor (ok and pressure-filled nightmare ;)) to be the one capturing such PRECIOUS memories for these two families. Luckily, they could not have been more patient and easy-going. Thanks Gina!
Oh and I'm adding this on late... here's my flickr link for more.

6 comments:

Missy said...

Ok, I will go look at the photo blog, but I love this photo Lillie! Beautiful couple.

Rachelle@atticgals.blogspot.com said...

Really great! I knew you'd do a great job! Sorry it was so stressful for you, but I bet the happy couple really loves what you did!

Michelle said...

seriously, these are so so fanstastic. are you willing to admit that yet? that you're the complete bomb? especially for your first time? congrats, the whole bit is awesome.

The rlmmmmcaress family said...

Okay. I saw the pics and read. Great, as usual. I went to the blog. (while I was on the phone with my mom, so I was not really concentrating)and thought: oh yeah, this is great, Lillie's usual great stuff. I just got back from Flickr and my jaw was dropping. You are really good. No, I mean really good. You are not some girl with good taste who knows how to work a high quality camera with fancy lens. Those are seriously great.

BY the way, Maya told me: "Mom you need to check a new picture of us on your phone (screen.) Use one of Sophia's mommy's. Those are the best ever."

moliver said...

I just checked out your photo blog. AWESOME! That looked like a fun wedding. And yes, aren't weddings super-stressful? But you can't give up on them because you're too good and I just referred you to do one in September so you may be getting a call. =o) Keep up the good work.

TnD said...

Is this the skinny K-Fed. I swear he looks exactly like him.