Monday, June 15, 2009

San Diego Photo-Shoots Available

Ross and his "team" at work have started working in a San Diego branch of Morgan Stanley occasionally-- so we're going to my mom's tonight for a few days while he works in Rancho Santa Fe. Ahhhhh.... I can almost smell the coastal air...... it makes it feel like a move there (eventually) is practically within reeeeeaaaaachh...

almost.


So anyway, if anyone is interested in a San Diego photo-shoot this week (family, child, etc)... I have availabilities Tue, Wed, Thur, and Friday nights. That's June 16,17,18, and 19th. The sun is setting so late these days, an outdoor shoot would start around 6:45 or 7:00.


Details and rates can be found in the "about" section of my website. (There would NOT be any travel fee involved this week of course.)


Leave a comment here or email me at lillie_biesinger@yahoo.com if you're interested!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Wish we lived in San Diego. Coming up to San Francisco anytime soon??

Erin Marriott said...

Oh those tomatoes look so yummy, I can almost taste them. I so wish I could book an appt. with you, those darn miles between us! You make me laugh about camping, and how Ross called you out, haha. I'm kind of the same way. I used to camp all the time a kid, and I still claim to be 'a camper', but let's be honest. We've only been camping once together, and they had showers and bathrooms, and we were on a lake. Sounds fun to do as a family, I'm sure your girls had a ball!