Thursday, June 14, 2007

Little Girls and Dear Friends




I just uploaded my camera and felt like posting the latest cute ones. There's really no theme to the post except that she's wearing the same outfit and it is in fact two different days. :) But I guess you didn't need to know that.

The ones with the other adorable little girl were taken Tuesday night when we watched Sophia's friend Hallie. They were born like 4 days apart and are in the same ward. She's the cutest little thin, curly-haired thing and makes our little Sophia look even chunkier than I thought! Sophia usually seems to play with boys so it's so fun to see her romp around with another little girl to the music of little girl giggles and squeels. Loved it.
Marnie and John... are really gone. :( Did I even mention it on this yet? It's been on my mind ever since they told us a couple of weeks ago, but our sweet, sweet friends decided to flee the desert heat for Boise, Idaho. John's going to stick with the business but work independant of a big firm like Merrill. They're going to do GREAT and they'll be amongst family when their little boy is born in July. They've been some of our very closest friends out here and we're going to miss them to PIECES! (Marnie I don't have enough pictures of you guys-- this is Christmas two years ago.... way before the new tiny bum and huge belly!) Obviously still beautiful.-- She's one of those that loses weight with pregnancy...and I still love her. That tells you something.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How darling is Sophia with those paint things. Actually, what ARE those things? Cute mom you are Lillie.

I'm so sad Marnie left before starting a blog. Will she ever?

Lindsay Griffeth said...

Love Sophia's outfit...

It's always sad to lose close friends ~ I didn't realize they were moving! You've always said so many great things about Marnie!

Laci said...

I'm jealous of those cute, adorable Sophia chubs....little rolls on babies are the BEST and I only got one girl that was even close to chubby when she was a babe! You'll miss 'em in a few months as she grows up :( Eat it up now!! She is to die for!

D-dawg said...

That picture of Ross and Sophia is so cute.. they are both totally zoning out. I agree with Laci... chubby babies are the cutest.