Wednesday, May 09, 2007

I have a secret.

My complaints have probably given it away for anyone who thought much about it. I'll be avoiding pictures of myself for a while now for obviously LARGE reasons. And it's been really hard for me to think of anything to blog about for a while because the thing that has been consuming my thoughts was not legally bloggable yet (I don't know, I figured, if there were rules- that would be one.)...If anyone is still scratching their heads... we're pregnant! The little tasmian Biesinger #2 is on it's way. Just past 11 weeks, I had an appointment yesterday and decided I'd break the 12 week rule and blog it today... because I wanted to. We're due by c-section in mid-November, we're SUPER excited, and will be even more so when the nausia fades and I feel more like myself. It's been a bit rougher this time around (the unfortunate reason I didn't go to DC afterall.) So I've been feeling a little better lately... I'm getting chubbier and chubbier and just hoping that with this one, soon enough people will know that there is indeed a reason for the added lumps and bumps. Oh the joys of being pregnant. I'm sure I will have plenty a post about that in the future. There is just too much to share. Boys, read with caution.

17 comments:

Denae said...

Oh congrats you guys! That is sooo exciting. I'm very happy for you and can't wait to see what your baby #2 will be. I really hope you're feeling better or start to soon. It's hard to be a pregnant mom with a little toddler running around! Great news!

Crazy Lifferths said...

Congratulations to you guys! That is such exciting news! I am excited to keep up with the updates(if you don't mind me checking in on the blog often!)

Lindsay & Weston said...

We're so happy for you and Ross! Maybe we'll have little boys that are close in age?!? :)

Can't wait to read the pregnancy updates! And if I can post pictures, I promise you can. :)

LAUREN said...

Yippee! Congratulations, Lillie and Ross! That's great news! Baby #2 is so much fun! It's definitely a lot harder with two, but not as bad as I thought it would be. I hope that you feel better soon. Sick=yucky.

Genny said...

Wow! Congratulations!!!! I was sicker with #2, too. I hope that gets better soon!!!

Brandon or Michelle. said...

don't sicker pregnancies mean chill, pleasant babies? :) that's what i've heard at least.

congratulations. what fun for you, and fun for us to hear about on your blog. can't wait.

good day to tell the news too... happy b-day once more. :)

Melody said...

Oh Lillie, you are always the most beautiful woman I know! Congratulations on the newest mini me of you or Ross. :) This makes me baby hungry! And...HAPPY BIRTHDAY, I find it so sweet that you decided to make you special day all about your new bundle of joy. So now can I tell everyone? :)

Laci and the Girls said...

Yeah! That is so fun Lillie! So fun! I do wish you would've posted a pic of your "HUGE" belly though. I know it's adorable and you really need to share. Or, you might offend all women worldwide with your perfect little bod and not wanting to share it!! :) So happy for ya!

Anonymous said...

What- your letting us know with a blog entry!

Lillie said...

Rule- if you leave an anonymous comment- you have to write your name!

Becky Freestone said...

isn't is hard to keep a secret for that long? i don't think i could do it. i am so happy for you guys. congrats!!

Lowdogg said...

I think Melody said that she is hungry to eat your baby!

Yikes! Crazy friends Lillie.

Glad it's public. Now I don't have to worry about making stupid mistakes.

S.A.S. said...

It's the ONLY thing I would let you postpone your trip for. Congrats on Baby B #2!!! I'm so SO excited to hear more - and surmise what it will be. Do you have guesses? Boy? Girl?
Glad the word is out so people didn't think DC just lost its appeal:) Thrilled for you, Ross, and Sophia!

Missy said...

Best news of the day! Yea for the Biesinger family.

Are you taking guesses? I'm thinking BOY. Congrats to you and I hardly suspect that you are gaining any weight at all. I expect belly shots of your expanding womb.

Rebecca said...

Oh Lillie this is so wonderful. I get so grateful when I find out that good people are having a baby and that baby gets to have good parents. If you didn't make out to see me last month, that is a really wonderful reason! Congratulations to you both and can't wait for updates. Give me the minute by minute.

Cardalls said...

Congrats! I think 2 are so much fun. I was nervous, but I enjoy it even more than I ever thought I would. I hope the morning sickness passes soon.

Kym said...

Congrats Lillie! That's so exciting!!! I now also have you listed on my blog, too! Here is my address: caress-knight.blogspot.com
Love,
Kym