Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Second Half of April in Instagrams (a little behind)





Hmm... anything noteworthy?

- we played outside
- we painted some nails
- I went for some runs and took pictures of my shoes to make myself feel good.
- we gave some baths
- we watched Phil Phillips and fast-forwarded the rest
- we rode our bikes before May hit with some premature triple digits
- we played at the park
- I made homemade hamburger buns
- I practiced my Katniss braid on Sophia
- SHE LOST HER SECOND TOOTH!
-And got sick :(
- Finn let me hold him a little less than the month before
-Sophia read a little more than the month before
- Mila was just as wild and crazy as ever.

2 comments:

TnD said...

I missed some of these on instagram. Good to get a recap.

padam said...

Ved International Education is an organization run by young and energetic team to conduct IT development in Nepal. It has been working in a very smooth way since long period. The main objective of an organization is to reduce unemployment through self employment program. For this purpose it has been providing the training of eCommerce specially related towards outsourcing.
online jobs in Nepal