Friday, May 11, 2012

Californians For a Cure



I had a really bad experience on this blog when I did a post about something political once... so I usually try and stay clear.  But my friend Missy is working hard to get the word out about Prop 29, and sent us these darling t-shirts...

A YES vote would add $1 to the price of a pack of cigarettes and "These additional revenues would be dedicated to fund cancer and tobacco-related disease research and tobacco prevention and cessation programs."  


Sounds like a good place to get more money for cancer research to me.



Do some reading up on it so you're ready to vote!  Missy has this great blog dedicated to it... 

3 comments:

Lindsay Griffeth said...

That is a darling t.shirt!

And a great way to get money for cancer research.

Missy said...

Thanks Lil. You look so pretty in this too!

Henricksen Family said...

awesome! I love the shirts thank you for the info.