Thursday, May 08, 2008

The first of a few...






We've started the post-San Diego projects. First two accomplished: hanging the curtains (out of Kim's closet... They always look better to me when they're free!), and Sophia's art niche. I found this cute little hanging cup holder thing for her art supplies at Ikea--- she totally puts her stuff away in the right one. I love it. The pictures and frames above are Ikea too.
I included the last picture just because it shows the lovely concrete floors we're still enjoying. Hopefully I'll have an after picture in a couple of weeks with our added tile.

9 comments:

Lindsay Griffeth said...

SOOOOOO beautiful! I love it & you reminded me how BADLY Las Vegas needs an Ikea.

I can't wait to see it in person on WEDNESDAY! :)

Lauren said...

It is sooo beautiful! I'm so jealous of your decorating ability. Can I pay you to come decorate my house? I love the curtains and Sophia's little art niche turned out SO CUTE. I still haven't been to IKEA even though we have one here. I guess I need to make a trip over there.

alliehoopes said...

You rock you colorful girl, you.

And Lauren GO TO IKEA!

Hepworths said...

lil, how do you do it? put things together that always look amazing! it all looks so perfect, good work. what a great idea, the little art niche - so much better than a wine closet!

Missy said...

I LOVE all of it. Please post more photos (and is Sophia in a big girl bed?).

The one thing I miss about our old house is that little cove that used to be Avery's "space" -- I love that Sophia paints so much. Darling.

Holly said...

How refreshing to spend ten minutes soaking up Lillies blog. It always makes me smile!!

Christin said...

How do you keep Sophia from coloring all over your walls? My kids would have that cute little rack for lunch.

Kimberly said...

Ok, I love love love Sophia's little art niche! You did such a great job. oh yeah...I got your message...yes, we just got back from a cruise last night...Happy Mothers Day...I'll give you a call sometime this week, let's get together.

Unknown said...

lillie--you have such a gift for aesthetics. These pictures make me wish that I had more than one room in my apartment to decorate. And of course, if I did, then I'd call you and have you walk me through it.