This is for Missy....
Jobs I’ve had:
1. Hot Dog on a Stick- Highschool (I don't want to hear it- I swear it was cool then.)
2. Receptionist at Gastric Bypass Surgery Clinic- Highschool
3. Water Park in Chula Vista- for about a day
4. Law Firm Receptionist- summer between semesters
6. Good Earth -in Provo- BYU
7. Club Tan- (yup) -BYU
8. World Gym in Spanish Fork-BYU ( I guess I switched jobs about as often as apartments- not sure what that says about me??)
9. 24 Hour Fitness in SD- Between semesters
10. Marketing Executive (Time Share hawk) for Marriot Vacation Club- post college/marriage- out here in the desert.
Places for a Weekend Getaway:
1. San Diego
2. Idyllwild (we talk about going some weekend, never have.)
3. Anywhere that could take us out of the heat
Movies I Can Watch Over and Over:
1. How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days
2. Devil Wears Prada (I feel like I'm copying you Missy, but honestly, these are the only two movies I've ever ASKED for- I'm not usually a movie repeater)
3. Little Mermaid- well it's not really up to me, when a little girl says "memae memae memae memae" enough times, you just start it again.
1. 9:30 icecream (even if dessert was a part of the night at some other point) icecream with milk (thank you Sarah) and cereal (has to be corn based: flakes or chex are best) , and sometimes banana- is still a must.
2. Sleeping in as long as I can stretch it- (sometimes Sophia talks in her crib for like an hour... no I don't let her cry so I can sleep in, just talk)
3. Buying whatever I want at Trader Joes (especially those sparkling grapefruit drinks in individual glass bottles)
Places I’ve lived:
1. Sacramento, CA
2. Corpus Christi, TX
3. San Diego
4. Laie, HI
5. Provo, UT
6. Lihue, HI (on Kauai if 2 months counts for living)
7. Palm Desert, CA
8. Indio, CA
What I First Thought When I Saw Ross:
1. Really cute boy- must sit at his table (in library) looking incredibly cool and nonchalant
2. Second thing I thought as he walked away from table: oh crap- he's short. (He's 6'3", I think it was his pant/shoe ratio, or a too-big backpack, or possible tapering, but we still argue about it.)
Places I’ve Been on Vacation:
1. Big Bear- it was our snow vacation growing up
2. Utah- if that counts- lounging at Ross' folks' is TOTALLY vacation
3. Pismo Beach- ate my first Coldstone icecream cone there as a kid
4. San Francisco- I'm with you Missy, one of the greatest cities (though I haven't seen the East coast yet) also where Ross proposed so I'm a little biased.
5. Hawaii- Big Island and Maui in High School as a babysitter for 2 little girls, Kauai while at BYU-H and as a nanny later, Oahu finally with my sweet husband last year.
6. Cabo, Mexico- on our honeymoon. :)
7. Europe- Paris, drove through Switzerland, Florence, Venice, and Rome. Wow.
8. Lots of San Diego
9. Some AZ
10. A little Vegas
11. Florida- Well you know all too much about that one.
1. icecream (surprise, that's what-- the third mention of it so far?)
2. fresh mex
3. good seafood
4. chocolate: brownies, cake, icecream, or straight (the pound plus bar from Trader Joes is the best milk chocolate for everyone dipping strawberries or making candy of any sort.)
If I’m In a Jam With Ross, Tactics I Use To Get Out of the Doghouse
- I could actually really use some help with this one- I seem to have a problem with pride- With any "attempts", I usually end up extending my stay in the doghouse.
Websites I Visit Daily
2. potterybarn kids/land of nod/babystyle/mini boden etc... (since there is another one coming soon and Sophia needs a big girl room.)
First Kiss Locations
1. W/ Ross? on the porch- at the La Jolla condo
Places I’d Rather Be:
With Ross, Sophia and a great job, and a great house?
1. San Diego
2. Bay Area
4. Pretty much anywhere near the coast with warmish days, cool nights, and sporadic clouds.
People I Tag…
Lacy, Brooke, Marie, Lindsay, Lizzie, Michelle, Marnie (you're the only ones I don't feel bad committing, (DO IT!) anyone else have time?-- share-- share.