Monday, May 11, 2009

Family Shoot at the Beach Anyone??

There's too much too blog about. If we weren't leaving for Disneyland in a few hours, this would probably be one of those days where I could do a few SEPARATE posts with the same date... because one long one might not do each topic justice. But I'm going to start with business. :)

We're going to SD this weekend with some friends, and then the following weekend for a romantic getaway while my parents watch the girls (!!!!!!!!:):):):).... I'm a little excited for that) ...so I'm considering staying down there for the few days in between.....

This would mean I would have three availabilities for San Diego photo-sessions, if anyone is interested.

- Dates: May 18th, or 20th?
-It's a Mon, or Wed. Tuesday's booked.
-We'd start around 6 or 6:30pm and go until we're out of that lovely light. :)
-We could do them wherever you like. The beach, a park, downtown, a field.....

If you (or someone you know) is interested :), let me know asap. You can comment here or email me (lillie_biesinger@yahoo.com). And just in case you're a casual passer-by, how about a peek at my site.

Oh and I updated the photo-blog with four gorgeous faces. Can you guess which one is not in her twenties? It took me a minute. Seriously.

5 comments:

Jlowryjr said...

Why didn't my solicitation blocker on my web browser work?

Just kidding. When is your Florida photo tour?

Sarie said...

So. Lillie. Lowdogg just reminded me, if you ever bring your family to Gainesville to visit your sis, let's meet at the beach and do photos! It's a must, really.

Maria and Ross said...

Lillie,
You dont know me, but my husband and I knew Ross in college, and I think you know my brother and sister in law, Scott and Sunshine. Anyway, we live in the San Diego area and are wanting family pictures. Is your Wed the 20th still available? I still need to check with Ross (my husband) to see if that would work for him, but wanted see if it was still open. Tell Ross (your husband :)) hello from us, Ross and Maria!

Maria and Ross said...

Sorry, our email is bram1221@att.net

alliehoopes said...

Are you kidding me? We are going to San Diego of all places (for a medical conference) and we are getting there Friday (of all days). The world is no fair.