Wednesday, December 26, 2007

"I'm dreaming...."

So I stole this picture from Brooke and Taylor's blog, since they're here with us and Taylor was far more on the ball. I had to follow suit and post some proof of our gorgeous white Christmas. Our regular point and shoot camera is having a problem (the battery won't charge) so until I opened the BIGGEST Christmas gift I've ever gotten yesterday afternoon, (!!!!! more later on that I'm sure) I didn't have a camera to play with. Point is-- I'm a little backlogged on pictures-needing-to-be-taken. Thanks Taylor.

But it really is magical spending Christmas in a place blanketed in snow. Feels like the real thing you know?

So be prepared. I'm sure I'm going to be a bit picture happy for the next little while... once I get a grip on my new toy!!!!!! Thank you Ross-- thankyou thankyou thankyou...

Merry Christmas!

4 comments:

Holly said...

YAHOO!! I assume you got your beautiful Nikon camera?? You of all people deserve it. I really do think you could be a professional photographer. Steve also got me a camera. Just another digital point and click, but it is a huge upgrade from what I am used to. It is pretty, and tiny, and 8 megapixels. I'll be lucky just to figure out how to use it. :)

Lauren said...

Lillie, I'm so jealous of your snow. This is the first Christmas EVER that I've never had snow on the ground. It's been sad because Gracee has been praying for 2 weeks that it will snow here in Arizona so we can make a snow tunnel. Poor thing. Anyways, so happy that you got your new camera. I'll be checking for new updates. :)

Kimberly said...

A white Christmas - how fun! Yeah for the new camera too. Hopefully you guys are having fun in Utah, and the drive wasn't too bad.

AMY AND MIKEY said...

I love your music!!!! I'm going to download all of it!