Thursday, May 07, 2009

The Train.


Lizzie and I got a sitter and went looking for good photo spots one day and THIS was one of my favorites. (She's a sport for letting me post these. She wasn't really looking to be my model that day.) Each car was a different color, all sorts of graffiti of course... which made me think it sat there all the time. So when I did Shannon and her family (the last little blonde family) we went looking for it and it was gone. Bummer. What good is a train if it's always moving?? lame.
(Why does spellcheck always correct blonde to blond. Don't we use the "e"?? I'm keeping it this time.)

3 comments:

MnS said...

Your model is gorgeous and her shoes totally coordinate with the train. I love the colors of the trains.

Jennifer said...

These are great pictures!

S.A.S. said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY (tomorrow) dear Lil! We will be out of town tomorrow for Paul's bday. I know there are other venues for well-wishing but in addition to telling you the trains are pretty, I wanted to tell you I'm glad you were born. So glad. Lucky world. Hope your day is perfect tomorrow! That Ross is a spoiler...
xo